By Hiring From Studio 82, You Are Agreeing To The Following Terms And Conditions:
1. By confirming a hire, the hirer shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. Hire period
2.1 Hire period for photography:
All studios are hired for photography on 10 hour basis.
2.1 Hire period for for Video or events:
All studios are hired for video on 12 hour basis.
All studios are supplied to the Client clean. No alterations or decorations to the Studio are permitted without the written consent of Studio 82. All costs and expenses incurred by the Company arising out of any breach of this Condition shall be paid by the Client in full, immediately upon the demand. In winter time, additional charges for heating will be applied for video or events (all studio). The electricity consumed from our network will be also charged.
3. The Client is liable for any loss or damage made to the building, fixtures and fittings, furniture, appliances, or equipment hired throughout the duration of the booking, unless caused by an employee of the Studio 82. Depending on the project and number of people, cleaning and waist removal charges will be added to the basic hire cost. If any further or specialised cleaning is required, the Client will pay all additional costs incurred including a 50% studio hire fee covering the day following hire.
3.1 Studio 82 studios does not permit the client to bring into or place in the venue or surrounding grounds any sand/soil, pets, helium balloons, confetti, glitter, fireworks or other flammable, combustible, dangerous items, substances, or liquids. Certain items may be acceptable but only with prior written approval from Studio 82. The client will be subject to additional cleaning and waste removal charges in the event of such use.
3.2 In the event of sets, props, lighting or production set ups being left in the studios, we reserve the right to make appropriate charges for de-rig and disposal at the client’s expense. Studio 82 will not accept liability for any loss or damages to any items left at the venue by the Client before or after the hire.
4. Any deliveries / pickups outside of the agreed hire period must be requested in writing by the Client and agreed with Studio 82. This may incur additional charges. All parcels delivered to the Studio on behalf of the Client must be fully addressed with the client’s details and shoot information. Studio 82 shall not be held responsible for any hirer’s property stored at the premises including items received prior to the shoot and items left behind after the hire completion.
5. Studio 82 poses a collection of props that are quoted separatelly and not included in the hire price. Backdrops have a same regime and will not be included in the hire price.
6. Force Majeure:
Studio 82 shall not be liable for any delay or failure to supply services or goods if such delays or failure result from events beyond its reasonable control or from third party actions including but not limited to breakdown of equipment or machinery, communications failure, floods, fire, strikes and ‘acts of god’.
7. Cancellation of Studio Hire.
After confirmation of studio hire (via email or other) Studio 82 will charge the client the full fee along with costs incurred by the company in relation to the confirmed booking.
8. Internet Access:
Studio 82 shall not be held responsible or liable for any losses, liabilities, additional costs, damages, or delays arising from interruption or outages in the internet access included with the studio hire.
9. All hires must be paid in advance before the first day of rental.
10. Parking of Vehicles:
Vehicles and their contents are parked on Studio 82 premises at the owner’s risk. Studio 82 shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
Clients hiring the whole studio for photography have the right to bring maximim 6 cars for free and clients using half of the studio have a right to park 4 cars for free.
Additional cars have to be notified and extra-parking will be charged.
For video productions, a certain amount will be included in the hire price, subject to negociation.
10. Privacy Statement
We take our clients privacy seriously and will only use any personal or company information, and any other information received, to provide the products and services that you have requested from us and to administer your account.